Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I've been reading fundie blogs all day.

I don't know why I do this to myself.

Oh wait.

Yes I do.

It's fucking hilarious, that's why.

I just came across this gem from a website selling modest swimsuits:
The bodice is lined, so there is a double layer of fabric covering the entire bodice. This offers the coverage of a shelf bra. A bra can also be worn underneath for added support, but isn't necessary. We have found bikini tops work great as swim bras! You can pick them up for $5 at places like Walmart

We have found bikini tops work great as swim bras!

We have found bikini tops work great as swim bras!

Well, no shit, Sherlock! What the hell did you think they were?

The swimsuits look like this, if you care:

I would just like to say here that I'm not intending to be a complete tool about this. If people want to cover up then you know, fine, whatever. Wear what makes you comfortable. I am myself reasonably unhappy in very short skirts and bikinis and things because of my upbringing and probably cover up a lot more than I really believe is necessary. I do mock Fundie blogs, but that's really mostly a defence mechanism. It's a case of laugh so I don't cry. Maybe if I'm in the mood some day I'll post a more serious and thought out explanation for all this stuff and where I sit and why. At this point I'm not so sure it matters because I'm pretty sure only like one person knows about this blog and I'm pretty sure we were drinking at the time (see Inaugral Post) and she's forgotten. So you know, whatevers.

No comments:

Post a Comment