Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Yay! My essay is finally finished and submitted and it's only three days late! I am AWESOME at this student thing. Now I only have a shit-ton of Latin exercises to do and I can actually enjoy my holidays! To be fair there would have only been the normal amount of Latin except my entire class collectively did not do our homework last week because, snow. Snow doesn't actually stop us from doing homework, but it provides a range of things that are mush more interesting than homework so... yeah.

Conversation went like this:

[Teacher] Let's do the homework.
[class] *looks guilty and very studiously buries heads in books, avoiding eye contact*
[Teacher] Did you guys do the homework? Did I even assign any?
[class] *looking hopeful* No! You didn't!
[Teacher] I'm sure I did... and anyway you shouldn't need me to tell you. It's like brushing your teeth. You brush your teeth, you translate your Latin, you go to bed. I must have assigned you something.
[Classmate] Uhm. You assigned us to make snowmen.

This is not a class of Year Twos, you guys. This is university and we're still trying to pull this shit.

Yeah. Probably funnier if you were there and could see her expression. Also Teacher is confused a lot and there's pretty much a rule in the class that you can get away with anything as long as it makes her laugh. But still, you'd think we were five.

No comments:

Post a Comment